The resort is located in the village of Dhikuli in Ramnagar nearby the Bijrani zone of Corbett reserve, which is the most famous tourism zone for the Jeep Safari.
Rested cosily on the mesmerizingly beautiful foothills of the Kumaon range on the periphery of the most famous tiger reserve of India, the Corbett National Park, the Atulya Resort offers a pleasant stay amidst the serene Nature. The splendid view of the dense greenery that surrounds the resort is enchanting to the senses and sipping a cup of morning coffee sitting in the balcony refreshes your mind with the mesmerizing sight of the hilly landscape draped with lush raw vegetation. The resort is located in the village of Dhikuli in Ramnagar nearby the Bijrani zone of Corbett reserve, which is the most famous tourism zone for the Jeep Safari. The resort is well accessible by road from the nearby Bus stand and Railway Station in Ramnagar town.
|Per Room||AP(All Meals)|
ROOM KEY FACTS
- Room size:2-4 Persons
- Check-in time starts at 12:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
FACILITIES AND SERVICES OFFERED BY THE ATULYA RESORT :
- Spacious and Beautifully Decorated Luxury Cottages
- Aesthetically Designed Guest Rooms in Family Suite and Premium Rooms
- Private Balcony in Every Room
- Air-conditioner, LCD TV, Tea/Coffee Maker, Internet
- Swimming Pool, Conference Hall and Activity Center
- In-house Restaurant with Finest Multi-Cuisine Dining Facility
- Rooftop Dine, Live Barbeque
- Parking Space, Desk-Service
- Extra bed 5 to 12 years will cost 25% extra.
- Extra bed for one adult (above 12 years) will cost 35% extra.
- Items of personal use (like phone calls, laundry, internet, shopping, etc.) are not a part of the package.
- Within 15 days of Arrival Date / No Show : No Refund
- 30 Days & More- No Deductions would be levied.
- The Applicable Tariff packages are subject to change without prior intimation.