With a view to inculcating in the students` minds the immense importance of conservation and restoration and also giving them the pure joy of travelling and knowing more about wildlife, we conduct yearly activities in schools and junior colleges. These activities occur during / after school timings or during holidays. Practical hands-on approach is taught during these sessions. When knowledge marries fun and entertainment, students blossom. We aim to provide an environment wherein your students` inquisitiveness and energy will grow leaps and bounds! Let`s make tomorrow better.
A general insight into our modules:
- Presentations on our glorious wildlife with lots of interesting tales from the wild.
- Competitions to bring out the hidden talents in your students.
- Bird-watching outings and weekend treks / leisure excursions.
- Wildlife camps and treks in the company of our experts guides.
- Practical and theory sessions on photography.
- Competitions to fight against an environmental problem to bring out the best possible solutions to tackle the same.
- Educational visits to historical places, factories, etc.
- Parties based on themes related to wildlife, adventure, etc and many more...
Call us to give you a detailed presentation regarding the same. We could then narrow down to whatever best suits your students.